Thursday, December 17, 2009

Trouble-Chapter 2

As I was mother helping in Caleb class today he was passing out smarties for his birthday. He gave one to Katelyn first and then went to another table. The two girls at the table started complaining that he missed them and I said, "Oh, I'm sure he was just going along the outside and will be right back."

More whining from the two girls. Finally Katelyn threw up her hands and said,

"He went to me first because I'm his girlfriend!"

She even had the DUH attitude in her voice!


This is Katelyn at his birthday party.

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Oh, I'm pretty sure he's going to be your little prince charming...all the girls are going to want to be his girlfriend. I guess you are getting prepared now. That is too funny.

Grandma Caroline said...

I remember having boyfriends that liked me in the 3rd grade, but I know I liked boys in Kindergarden too. He takes after his grma in that department, although, if the truth comes out I'm sure his mommy had her fair share of crush's early too.

Mark and/or Lisa said...

my first "boyfriend" was in kindergarten too. then in first grade i got a new boyfriend named Mark (go figure), but we broke up after he took back the glow in the dark captain crunch figure he had given me. i was not happy about that. caleb is so sweet; that is so funny and a little scary for you that he already has a girlfriend. and a cute little blonde too.:)