Thursday, December 3, 2009

Baby Larsen

I got to take pictures for my friend Mary of her little tiny baby...like 4 pounds smaller than my Beckham and I loved the way they turned out.

Go check them out here!

Have I mentioned that I'm going CrAzY! I have been doing photo shoots like mad which is great but its busy. Not to mention its the holidays, next week we are going on vacation, I have 2 more photo shoots, I am babysitting for 3 days before we leave, I'm trying to plan a birthday party, finish up gifts, keep up on the house and laundry, be a good wife, and try to be a nice Mom somewhere in there!

One little week and we will be "home" for Christmas.

One little week and we get to go to Disneyland and Sea World.

One little week we get to be with our Families.

One little week and I will get to rest!

One little week and my boy will be 6 years old...

Where is the time going?

2 comments:

Grandma Caroline said...

Turn around and they are 6, turn around and they are 12, turn around and they are married with children of their own. I've never liked or delt well with change, but I have learned that all change is good, it gives you 'experience' and isn't that what we all came here for?

PS: I can't wait to have your home either!

Sara said...

Lisa, you are getting so good! You are a very talented photographer.

Although I love having Chad's family live so close, I will admit that I'm sad not to have the excuse to go to So. Ca for vacations very often. I'd love to be there for Christmas time and go to Disney and Sea World. Have fun!