Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Disneyland Highlights


It was cold. I mean really cold!


Daddy gave up his sweatshirt for Davis who had chattering teeth he was so cold.

I think he looked like Dwight from the Office on the Halloween episode when he is the Emperor from Star Wars.

Davis did not want to go on any of the rides. This was his face in all of the lines.


That is until Autopia! He loved the cars and that warmed him up for more fun for the rest of the day.



This was the first time we watched the Jedi training academy. Embarrassingly, John caught me crying right as Darth Vader and the Storm troopers came in.


Why was I crying? Who knows!

Just one of those things that has stayed since being pregnant. I cry at big moments and lets be honest I love Star Wars and was moved...so I cried. I also did have a little glimpse of 3 years from now when we have 3 Jedi's being trained :)

Caleb was really brave and went on anything I tried to coax him on. This trip the new rides he tried were Splash Mountain and Thunder mountain. Thunder Mountain is one of my favorite rides and it was a little wild for him. Afterwards I told him Daddy would be so sad to go all alone so he was brave again for Dad and when he got off he said he got use to the scariness and liked it.


Who needs a stroller?


I sure do love my boys. It was so fun to play with them all day long!




We missed you Beck's but it was so fun to be diaper, stroller, and bottle free! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

Okay so this was more of a play by play than just the highlights but I couldn't decide what to leave out!

4 comments:

jakenapril said...

so fun! and so glad davis cheered up to enjoy some fun. thunder mountain railroad was makenna's favorite ride. and isn't that how it always is...can't wait to go back? looks like you had a b-l-a-s-t.

The Queen said...

haha I cry all the time for the stupidest reasons too!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Love all the pics! The sad one of Davis is my favorite! haha :)

Grandma Caroline said...

You have to admit that Davis has the most amazingly expressive eyes I have ever seen in a child. And you are welcome.