Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

What a wonderful Christmas we had this year. Our Christmas Eve started out with our first annual sleepover in Mom and Dads room.

Where the boys sure made themselves comfortable!

In the morning we tried to get a before running out shot but Beckham wanted nothing to do with it.

The boys were SO excited for their new Geo Trax Radiator Springs set and extra Geo Trax expansion trax from Santa. They were in Heaven!


After we got everything wrapped up in the morning I had the boys bring out all of their Geo Trax and we made a Geo Town and it was AWESOME!


Seriously they played with it from about 10 in the morning until we forced them to bed!

We opened presents where they were spoiled even more...hot wheels, transformers, hot wheels launcher, books!


Daddy made us a yummy breakfast and
Beckham got caught with his hand in Santa's Cookie jar!


That night we were able to have the Dana's, the Rogers, and the Swensen Families over for a very yummy dinner!


Want to see what I got this year....I was spoiled.

The first I was expecting...he used our Credit card but it still didn't take anything away from it!


This was a total surprise though! A FLASH! Ive been having all sorts of fun with it!


Since Christmas was on a Friday this year it was great to be able to have a free day the day after.

It was an ideal day.

We woke up and played Geo Trax. We all had remote trains and played chase and crash with our trains. Then we played a few games of Candyland. I got ready and went and did errands by myself for about 3 hours!!!! What more could I want. I was spoiled more when John told me to go get myself some clothes. I really needed them but just to run errands alone was a gift! When I got home we loaded up and headed out on a bike ride to the park. Yummy leftovers and a movie were the perfect way to end the dreamy day!

1 comment:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Love all the pics! I especially love the necklace! I think I'm going to beg Scott for one for our Anniversary! I know, I know I'm totally being a copy cat, but can you blame me?