Sunday, December 6, 2009

Need a Last Minute Christmas Present Idea?

My Mom found these works of art when she was looking for a picture or painting of the Los Angeles Temple for their home. When I went home I was A-M-A-Z-E-D!


I loved it! I figured they were going to be massively expensive but when I went and looked they weren't! I had to have one...so of course I asked Grandma and Grandpa Santa for one too. I went looking to see what other temples there were and fell in love with the

Newport Beach Temple

and the one I really wanted was the
St George Temple.
So beautiful!

They really are reasonably priced. You can get 3-8x10 prints for $39. I wanted to get them for 3 different people (that do read this blog....are you one of the lucky ones?) and wanted to do the 3 8x10's for 3 different temples. I called Yolanda up and she was great!

Anyway I just wanted to spread the word about his work. No, I am not turning into a blog where they try to nonchalantly talk about a sponsored product, I just fell in love with his work and then after talking to the artists wife, Yolanda, I just wanted to help spread the word.

You can find all of the Temples he has here.

Best thing yet...right now they have free shipping on orders of $15 or more.

4 comments:

Megan Bartlett said...

Thanks for the info! I'm definitely going to have a look-see...Hey - What's your current address? I need it to send a Christmas card!

Charis said...

LOVE these pictures. They are definitely on my wish list.... ;-)

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Those are beautiful. The dark stormy ones are sort of metaphorical imho.

Vicky Durham said...

Wow!! Those are really beautiful! thanks for sharing! I would like the Manti Temple.