Monday, August 2, 2010

Back from Vacation

3 more pounds down! I'm one pound away from my pre-pregnancy weight - as in my original pre-pregnancy weight!




Ive been writing the last couple of days like crazy. Its been therapeutic to my soul. But for now I have decided not to publish it. Its still to raw and to close to the surface. I haven't even gone back to edit it yet and I'm not sure I'm ready to do that for a few more days.

We had a wonderful vacation. I will post more about it tomorrow. For today I'm just going to put the rest of my life in order. Get the laundry done and put away, get the house organized and clean, and spend time with my kiddos.

I feel behind in so many ways and am dedicating today to catch up so I feel ready for the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Grandma Caroline said...

I'm so glad you didn't gain any weight while you were here on vacation, it was so fun!