Monday, August 9, 2010

Pre-Pregnancy Weight At Last!




There it is!!! I'm so happy to say all the leftovers are gone from all 3 kids! I was a little nervous that my body would seem so different, and it definitely is don't get me wrong. But on the other hand I wasn't expecting good changes and there are some. I feel like the curves are a little better even if they are a little curvier. My body seems much more womanly if that makes any sense.

Did I also mention that this is the first time in our marriage that I think Ive weighted less than John. We were probably pretty close when we got married but I think I was a few pounds over him. Talk about hard on the self esteem :) But yesterday we both got on the scale and he was more than me!!!

Still 9 pounds to go to my original goal, but after looking at some height/weight charts I think I will have about 6 pounds to go after that. For now I'm going to leave my goal as is and then set a new one when I reach this one. I want to have a perfect week this week. I am only 5 pounds away from being "normal" in my BMI. Cant wait!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

YEA, For Lisa!!!

Abbie said...

WOW! That's AWESOME!!! You are doing and looking GREAT!

Sara said...

So awesome! Can't wait to say the same for me.