Friday, August 20, 2010

Progress

I'm having such a hard time not emotionally eating. I thought I really had made some progress. I guess I shouldn't have been so cocky because usually when you get confident you get to be tested really hard. I would have never thought I would be tested this hard!

I have made progress and need to realize how far Ive come. I feel the need to eat sweets and I can recognize that I want to feed my emotions and not my body. I have a bite and really enjoy it and then I go write about what I'm feeling or call someone to chat.

I'm still at it...2 more pounds down.
Only 3 more pounds until Im "normal"!!!!




I'm taking off tomorrow to go hang with my Mom and Dad. Best part is I just get to be a daughter and friend. Not a Mom. I will miss my kiddos and John especially but right now I just need to be a daughter. I'm blessed to have a husband and friends who love me enough to understand and sacrifice for me.

I cant describe the longing I feel to just go home and sit in my Moms arms and get a big tight hug from my Dad. Maybe a girl never really grows up inside. To be honest, I'm glad.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I am so an emotional eater. It's terrible and a reason why I have such a hard time losing weight! I need to find something to take the place of my eating sweets!

Have fun with your mom and dad.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Hope you are having a memorable weekend! Talk to you in a few days!