Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Send Caleb a postcard!

Hey everyone. Caleb's class is doing a unit on travel. The teacher asked if we know of anyone traveling to send the class a postcard. I thought it would be fun since I know a lot of you live across the country if you could send him a postcard.

I know he would love it.

So if you have an extra second and want to please send a postcard to:

Caleb Henderson
Mrs Thornberg's Kindergarten Class
3435 Canyon Crest Ave
Washington, UT 84780

THANK YOU!

*They probably need to be mailed no later than Monday of next week since the unit will end on Friday.

2 comments:

SoCal Rogers said...

Hey Lisa- My parents are leaving tomorrow for South America and Antarctica! I will email my mom to send Caleb some post cards when she is down there.

Grandma Caroline said...

Lets see, I bought about 10 from all over UTAH. I am mailing them tomorrow. Thanks for going to dinner with me and thank John for the sweet Blessing, I really feel better already and you have only been gone 15 minutes!