Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My B-I-G Announcement....

...is experiencing some technical difficulties. So stop calling me!!! Just kidding and NO, I'm not pregnant!

Apparently some of you are very anxious! Ummm...maybe I made it a bigger deal that it really is.

Nope, actually its pretty stinkin' huge, for me at least.

Like I said though its having some technical difficulties and taking longer than I thought. I do kind of like the fact that you are all checking my blog so much. Makes me feel like I have a big platform right now.

Here's the deal...I will post it on Sunday, ready or not.

While you are here will you do me a favor. Pretty please!?!

Click here. Then click on page 9. See the picture of the tubas on the top right.
Vote for it.

Here is a little announcement...

Have you heard of Ann Dee Ellis. Apparently she is becoming very famous.

Well, she use to be my roommate at BYU.
Does that make me special?

3 comments:

Sara said...

I voted. And how cool that your roommate is becoming famous!

Mark and/or Lisa said...

OMG she's on nie nie or at least one of those cool kids blogs that I always see on everyone's blog list.

jakenapril said...

yes, pretty neat about ann dee, huh? i would tell you to get on facebook again, but it would do no good. i know... i had another roommate write a book as well and it was awesome! now i just have to go out and get ann dee's as well. i'm sure it's a page-turner. what's with all the talented people from byu (that includes y-o-u!)?!? must be in the water. i can't recall drinking any. bummer.