Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 House Goals

We had some friends who when making Goals for the year also made a list of goals to do for their home in 2010. I thought it was a great idea and I'm hoping it will help John and I feel better about living poor to save for some things that we really want. We were planning a couple of small trips this year and canceled them for now to save the money to work on the house. We are excited to get the front yard in!

Here are our 2010 House Goals:
  • Get Front Landscaping plan together
  • Sprinklers, curbing, and sod in the front yard
  • Garden boxes and a garden in the back yard
  • Finish Cabinet trim
  • Fix paint and caulking around our tub
  • Add a shelf in the laundry room and the pantry
  • Paint new shelving and master closet shelving
  • Plant a new fruit tree since poor Stella was knocked out of existence by a bucket blowing in the wind
  • Get rugs from the entry doors and get rid of the ghetto leftover carpet rugs we have
  • Build shelving in Garage

Here's to our chores for 2010!

PS. My big news is coming I promise....probably by Tuesday! It is a little more exciting that a Target :)

1 comment:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Great list, but where is the BLOCK WALL on this list? No, j/k!

That is one thing I put on our list that I know is a LONG shot, but I want it on there anyways!