Thursday, May 20, 2010

Joy School Party

Yesterday was Davis' last day of Joy school. We had a party at the splash pad. Joy school was a fabulous experience this year for both Davis and I. I loved being able to teach him and help him learn and have fun.


I also loved watching him go out and explore and become more independent. By the end of this year he would run himself to school if it was at Jackson's house about a block from ours. He was so proud to be able to do that by himself.

He will probably be the only one of my boys that I get to do joy school with and I will miss being his teacher and how excited he was when it was my turn to teach. I love that to him, I am super cool.


Next year he will be going to preschool over with Mrs Morris. I'm am so excited for him to make that next step. We still don't know if we will hold him or send him to KG when he is 5 and a lot will depend on how he does this next year at Preschool.


In all honesty I know he will be ready, I'm just not sure I will be.



1 comment:

Grandma Caroline said...

With faces that cute, I would keep him home forever! He will be ready, but will the girls leave him alone? I know he already likes girls (That makes grma secretly releaved)