Sunday, May 23, 2010

Completed

There have been so many projects that I have been working on. I am happy to say that as of tonight I am done and caught up!

First I have been loading products onto Janey Macs website. Its not quite up and running but you can see it here.

Yep, I loaded them all on there. I have at the same time been changing all of the etsy listings to be updated. I also have watermarked all the images, assigned each product a product number and then compiled a master sheet of product numbers along with the new watermarked jpeg files all being organized by product number and the section they belong to on the website. Whew!

It feel so good to be done!

I have been working hard on a new project that I haven't talked about here yet. My cousin Kelly wrote a children's book. In fact its a whole series that will help children learn about finances and making good choices in regards to money. I am excited that I get to be a part of it - not only as the photographer for her big launch event - but as the Marketing Director. Want to see my bio...look here (its in the "about" section. I am really excited to be a part of this and have been contacting all sorts of blogs and finding good places to get reviews done. Yesterday I packed them all up cute...


I will mail them off tomorrow!

To top it off I am completely for the moment caught up on my photography!
I just finished up the Roger's pics and I love this brothers pic!


I mail those off tomorrow too. I have 2 photo shoots this week and am so excited for them!

Wow - it feels good to have a little room to breathe.
It will probably only last a day, but I will take it!

1 comment:

SoCal Rogers said...

I am so excited about them being mailed off. They look SO cute!