Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Graduate



Words fail me today. I was completely unprepared for what I felt.

joy - sadness - pride - fear - anticipation
I felt it all.


I think I cried for most of the ceremony as they sang their songs and watched him realizing how much he has grown this year. Both in the good and in the bad, what I would have liked to protect him from but can not anymore.




Even my love for his has changed this year as it has grown so much stronger.


I love you so much Caleb! You are a joy to me.
You challenge me and humble me.



You can see all gazillion pictures here. I couldn't stand to throw any away!
Yes, I was the Mom bawling and taking 3 pictures a second.

6 comments:

Abbie said...

WooHoo! Way to go Caleb!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Cute post!

Grandma Caroline said...

Oh, I felt your pain, and pride at it all. You are a good mom. Always be that way.

Raelyn said...

Yay Caleb!
Lisa...I was there at this same time last year, and I completely understand everything you were feeling!
I LOOOOOVE that picture of him with his knee up...you should make sure to take that EXACT picture when he is a senior and compare them!
I love it!
On to first grade!!!!

Larry and Leah said...

Way to go Caleb!

SLO Rober said...

Way to go little buddy!