Monday, October 5, 2009


It was a whirlwind trip that was too short and we didn't get to do much or see anyone except Tyece and Casey's family. Everyone told us it was way to cold to camp so we camped in their basement instead and enjoyed their company for a day. I left Tyece feeling uplifted, inspired, and happy from all of the laughing we did in 1 short day. She is amazing, as was General Conference!

The boys loved the BYU game.


Davis cried the first 10 minutes because he just wanted to go home or to dinner...anywhere but the loud game. After 10 minutes or so he warmed up to the idea and by 20 minutes he would shout random things that he would hear the crowd chant around him. Caleb especially loved it and even started picking up on the game of football understanding what a touchdown, extra point, and even a first down was. Poor Beckham got left at home with a babysitter but he will get a chance to go this weekend.

That's right, this weekend BYU is in Vegas and we are going!


The boys are pumped!

As for me this week I'm busy....


VERY VERY busy!

I couldn't be happier with my messy sticky house though.
There is such satisfaction in preserving and I'm loving it!

2 comments:

Grandma Caroline said...

Great Photo of John and the boys. And have fun with all that wonderful canned fruit.

Mae said...

This may be a dumb question, but what did you make from the apples? When I plant Kate and Brian's garden, we get so much produce all at once that I'd like to learn how to start preserving it in different forms. I know how to make jam, but that's it.