Monday, October 19, 2009

Essence of my life

"Home is a place where we welcome each family member with a sense of belonging. Home is a place where we are free to bring the fullness of our womanhood to bear in every sphere of our life. A womans place is in the heart- the heart of her husband, the heart of her children and the heart of her home. Home is a refuge that we create for every family member. Homemaking is a call to express fully our personhood and thereby enable every member of the family to understand his or her dignity and worth. I am the queen of my realm. I am the heart of my home."
-Kimberly Hahn

Oh my gosh I cant even say how much I love this quote my friend Pam passed onto me. I need to find a place to put it up where I can read it all of the time!

It embodies everything I feel about my life.

1 comment:

Grandma Caroline said...

It is a good quote. I felt and still feel the same way.