Tuesday, October 20, 2009

And what is that suppose to mean!?!

Tonight I went all the way to Harmons on the other side of town to buy a special yeast. When I went to pay I asked if they had a "Harmons Card" to get the cheaper price for things. The teenage cashier looked at me like I was crazy.

L: "Sorry I don't shop here much, I'm over in Hurricane."

Cashier: "My girlfriend goes to Hurricane High School too."

L (in a flattered voice): "Wow thanks but I'm not in High School."

Cahsier: "Well, I just thought you might have a daughter who goes there."

WHAT!!!

How do I go from being 17 to 47 in a matter of seconds!

Seriously. Teenagers these days.

6 comments:

Grandma Caroline said...

Oh lisa, that made me laugh! Thanks for a picker upper!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

OMG that is so freaking funny.

Abbie said...

I'm still laughing! That was funny.

Sara said...

LOL! I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh. Can we say clueless?

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Haha! You should submit that to Readers Digest. $300 if they use it.

jakenapril said...

dang! seriously? i'm with mark, send it in. you definitely look more like 17 than 47.