Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Why is it....

  • so hard to adjust to life as a stay at home mom because your life is so unscheduled and then just when you get use to it and love not keeping a regular schedule they expect you to have your kid to school on time- every single day!
  • my kids got up by 6:30 or 7:00 ALL summer long but now that school is here and we have to be out the door by 7:45 for Caleb to ride the bus they are all sleeping in until 8:00 when I have to wake them up and then drive Caleb to school!

Seriously!?!

6 comments:

Abbie said...

Isn't it funny how that works out. Plus it's so hard to get them into bed at night since it's light for so long.

Raelyn said...

I couldn't have said it better. We aren't back in school yet..but I remember the EXACT same thing last year.

The Henderson Family said...

That is so funny! Oh, the things I have to look forward to!

The Queen said...

I SO hear you!! I love the new photos in the header. You're gorgeous!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

That's just how it works huh?!? So... am I watching your kids tomorrow or are you watching Nathan? I can't remember. haha :) Call me in the morning! I think I'm watching yours! haha :)

SLO Rober said...

Amen sista'!