Sunday, August 9, 2009

SUPER Davis!

Davis also had his 3 year check up this week! He answered all of the Dr's questions and was overjoyed that he didnt have to get any shots.


Weight: 29 pounds
Height: 36 inches

Davis is really losing his "baby fat" and is looking like a little boy. I saw him from across a parking lot where he was walking with John and it took my breath away with how grown up he is looking.

He is trying to learn to share but oh boy its hard with those darn cars! Here is a great example: He had a line of cars and Caleb wanted one. So I told Caleb he could take it while Davis was not there playing and I replaced it with another car. All of a sudden I hear Davis screaming and I walk over and see this....Yes he knew EXACTLY what had happened and he had thrown that offensive car out of line!

Peace was finally restored an hour or so later when Caleb was finally done with it. No joke there were tears and tantrums the whole time that the car was missing and there is NO distracting him!

Let me tell you...he stops foot traffic in stores with those eyes.Hes such a little lover and charmer! I'm really looking forward to one on one time with him when Caleb will be in school and Beckham is having his nap.

6 comments:

The Hamlin Family said...

Your boys really are good looking...even your little guy when he is Batman!!! So cute!!! And Beckham is growing up fast...YIKES!!! I can't believe I didn't run into you last week at the Dr's....I usually do. We were there too!!! LOL!!!

PS...I would LOVE to get together this week. Luke is getting his 5 yr old shots today...so call me sometime and we can play it by ear and see how he's feeling...he usually gets a fever for one or two days...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't!!!

Mark and/or Lisa said...

i love that davis knew which car was gone -- that is something Kam would do too. so funny. it looks like he learned how to line up cars from his big brother!~LIs

Sara said...

Mason is the same way? How do they know?

Larry and Leah said...

It's kind of like the thermos bottle (family joke).

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

He is so funny! I can't wait to play with him and Beckham in the morning! Can you believe Caleb starts kindergarten in the morning? That's crazy!

SLO Rober said...

That car story is classic! That is one you will be telling when he gets married! I love those brown eyes shining from behind his mask.