Thursday, August 27, 2009

He's getting better

Today I put Beckham down in the great room by the chair. I then put away groceries and noticed he was missing. I went looking for him and saw that Davis' perfectly lined cars in the hallway had a path of destruction right down the middle. I went to our room and didn't find him and then heard a little grunt coming from the playroom. There he was sitting up, happy as can be with a big bucket of hot wheels to chew on. Our boys love their hot wheels, even at this age!

5 comments:

Lawther family said...

I am watching this cute little video with my boys and they all say.. "hey look how big baby beckham is now! He is crawling just like Kekoa. He sists up just like Kekoa! Hey look there's Caleb! There's Davis, can we go to their house and play today? I want to play with them!"
Just thought I would let you know that they are missing their friends. Your little guy is so cute.

SLO Rober said...

Oh my! I just want to roll around on the floor with him! And, HELLO! Caleb look a like! This is the first time I really noticed it.

Lisa Henderson said...

Thank you Kate! He looks JUST like Caleb as a baby but with brown eyes but everyone looks at me like Im cRaZy when I say that!

SoCal Rogers said...

WOW... he is crawling. I haven't looked at your blog in a while, but WOW. Savannah isn't really close to crawling. I just caught her rolling from her back to her tummy. Beckham looks so cute with his cute smile!

Mark and/or Lisa said...

I love the part about seeing the path of destruction through Davis' cars.