Thursday, November 13, 2008

Weekly update

Good news: I'm still not on full bed rest...

Bad news: I am still not dilating but Beckham is SO SO low. Half the time I stand up it feels like hes falling out and Dr confirmed that hes way low and putting a lot of pressure on my cervix. They had me do a non stress test and there were contractions showing up so I got to come home and get in bed. They are going to do another one of those tests that tell you if you are at risk of having the baby in the next two weeks on Wednesday. I'm suppose to go straight to the Dr if I feel any contractions. He said I may just have to come do a non stress test each day if they keep happening.

But another day gone and no Beckham so that's GREAT news!

3 comments:

The Hamlin Family said...

I'm so sorry your little boys are away from you right now...but...#1: You know they are in AWESOME hands... and #2: Look how much you are going to get done. Glad that you haven't had your little baby yet...and I hope he stays inside a little longer. How have you been feeling??? Hopefully you are getting the rest you need now...because 3 kids will definitely keep you on your toes!!!

The Henderson Family said...

Good luck! Wish we were there to help! We'll keep praying!

Megan Bartlett said...

Oh GOOD! I'm glad he hasn't come yet. How much longer do you have? I love the name Beckham...It's very original. Good luck with keeping him in there for as long as possible! I'm sure it's difficult with two little boys!