Monday, November 24, 2008

For those who helped and sent boxes to Iraq...

Tyler here, just updating on the boxes for Bartolla.

Hey everyone- as you can see, we've gotten a couple hundred boxes for Bartolla and I can't thank you enough for all the support you show for everyone over here. We even got a box from California that was just for my unit. Thanks!! (Lisa here- I actually think he may be reffering to the box my mom sent since she told me that she sent one for the soldiers and shes from CA)
I wish I had a timeline that you can expect photos and updates of the delivery of these boxes, but we do still need to take care of the main mission over here, and that makes taking a whole day to go deliver boxes a little difficult right now.
Please be patient with me, and know that I'm doing everything I can to get these boxes over to the people of Bartolla. For me, helping these people is probably the most important mission of my deployment and I appreciate your help in accomplishing it.
Thank you again,
Tyler Adams.

3 comments:

Wheeler Bunch said...

Cute Christmas blog!

Sara said...

I keep checking her blog for more updates. I can't wait to hear more!

Sara said...

Oh, and I agree, cute blog! I'm afraid to change because the last time I did, I lost half my widgets! What a pain!