Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It happened

That moment when you look at your baby
and suddenly you see a toddler.


I remember that moment clearly with both Caleb and Davis.
Monday it happened with Becks.

Everything about him is so much more grown up.
Hes more of his own person and he interacts in a different way.
His little personality is really starting to take shape and
he doesn't need me like he use to.

I thought I would be more sad about this stage coming,
and I was a little bit right at first.
Right now though all I feel is a great sense of adventure for what is coming and the new stage of life we are entering.


My baby is no longer a baby!

9 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Way cute pictures from today! He does look big in them! Love that kid!

Raelyn said...

Great pictures! He is so beautiful! I too remember that "moment" OH so clearly! However, there is only good to come my friend!!

Grandma Caroline said...

I'm so glad you are blogging your moments. I know I had those moments with my kids, but it's only Mark I rememer. Sorry Lis, you were just a girlie in-betweener, but a beatiful one at that.

Wheeler Bunch said...

Oh my heck Lisa...he IS big! And waking it looks like! So cute...I can't believe how different all your kids look....they each have there own little look.

SLO Rober said...

Toddler or baby, those brown eyes just make me melt!

Karla DeCamp said...

What a doll! I just wanna scoop him up and kiss those big ol' cheeks!!

Boons said...

It's amazing how big that little boy is getting to be! It's fun seeing all the pictures you put up of the boys and seeing all their changes!

Mark and/or Lisa said...

I remember that with Kam except now we're dealing with the toddler vs. little boy transition.

I like the new name for photography vs. vintage image because it did seem like you did a different style than you do.

SoCal Rogers said...

I can't beleive how active Beckham is... he would destroy Savvy. I can't wait for them to get together again to play.