Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ode to Pam

This is my friend Pam and her cute family.


She saves me everyday! I think we talk about 20 times a day. She is so creative and I love her insights. She is a lot like me, you never have to wonder what she is thinking and I find that so refreshing in people! Most of all she is so giving. She is one of the most generous people I know. She has the biggest heart and would walk through fire for her friends! Its been great for me to find someone who is so like me that I don't feel like I have to explain myself to, I just feel comfortable around her.

Plus her hubby and little man are pretty cool too! Nathan is great with Beckham. He even will crawl around with him on the ground instead of walk.

I'm glad that they decided not to move...even if it was only to St George. I love having them as our neighbors and I know that I couldn't live without them out here!

And as if that wasnt enough...we just found out that they love games too! Specifically Ticket to Ride and Settlers. Many game nights in the future to come I'm sure!

You're the best Pam-a-la-ma!

2 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

You are too funny! You failed to mention that our friendship goes both ways. Who else would I have to call to vent to? Or to borrow things from? Or have watch me son? And, play games with! Okay, really the games is just a huge bonus on stop of the friendship! haha :)

I'm super grateful for our friendship! Thanks for all you do for me and my family! Love you guys!

Grandma Caroline said...

You are both lucky to have each other, Cherish each other and nurture that friendship and maybe you can grow old together.