Monday, November 9, 2009

Dear Davis,

Can I tell you how much I love your cute little voice...the cute little ways that you use words. You are adorable, adorable and loud.

Mommy would really appreciate it if you could get the concept of a N-A-P. Today you went in and woke Beckham up- twice.

Normally it wouldn't be a big deal but today I'm sick. REALLY sick. All I wanted was a little nap while Bekcham was napping. But you are persistent my little man. Every time my eyes drifted shut you NEEDED to tell me that Arrow was out of "battewies."

I know sweet boy. I will fix it soon.

Love you,
Mom

3 comments:

jakenapril said...

i know the feeling. must be something about 3 year-olds. and the word batteries (well, battedees) is one of our favorites. hope you're feeling better soon! :)

jakenapril said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Caroline said...

Sorry you were sick honey. You have more patience than Job!