Thursday, November 19, 2009

When did you get so busy!?!



Seriously Beckham...You are everywhere!!!

Half of the time I cant find you and when I do you are either playing in the toilet, hidden under toys in the playroom, pulling the cans all down in the pantry, pulling laundry out of baskets, eating anything you can find on the floor, unrolling toilet paper, pulling all the books off the shelf, emptying any cupboard you can find, or trying to climb in the dishwasher!

I really don't remember your brothers being this busy.


5 comments:

Larry and Leah said...

He's all boy!

The Henderson Family said...

I know how you feel! Ashley is sitting up(which is fine when she stays in one place), crawling, and pulling herself up up standing and she's only six months! I has hoping to be a little more settled in our new apartment before she became mobile! By the way we miss you guys! I can't believe how big and grown up the boys are getting!

Grandma Caroline said...

Becks reminds me of his mother, big time! He will be smart because he has to explore everything and see how it works, just grit your teeth and know its all good.

Boons said...

It's hard to believe he's all over the place now! Pretty soon he will be following his brothers around, if he isn't already. Such a cute boy!

SLO Rober said...

Oh my! I'm sorry. That phase is so hard.