Saturday, April 18, 2009

Vacation recap Day 2

Sea World!
We were able to go down to Sea World and meet up with Johns Grandparents and Mike, Karey, and their kiddos. I hadn't been to Sea World in a long time and I was really impressed! They have done a lot in the last 10 years. The Shamu show was very impressive and our boys were just riveted! I thought Davis would be squirmy but he was enthralled with the whales.We were at the ray pool right at feeding time so we actually got to touch them.The tide pool was fun for them to be able to stick their hands in and hold them. Davis was struggling with the "soft" concept but Caleb was a pro.Beckham spent the day just chilling as usual!Right as we were about to leave the Elmo show started and the kids were so excited! Even Davis who was really worn out was waving to them.Caleb and Zachary had no problems posing "goofy" for the cameraThanks for such a fun day Grandpa and Grandma!

4 comments:

Finley Family said...

Oh I love Sea World ! So my Favorite! Glad he had Fun!

Campbell Family said...

Looks like fun! I love the pic of Davis watching Elmo. So tired but so ready for more!

Grandma Caroline said...

How fun that must have been for Grandpa and Grandma to be with so many of their grandchildren! They are such nice people.

Sara said...

I want to go to Sea World! That looks like so much fun!