Friday, April 24, 2009

Beckhams Blessing Day

Beckham Lewis was blessed and given his name on Easter Sunday by my Dad. John was gracious enough to give him that opportunity since my Dad never blessed any of us since he wasn't a member of the Church back then. It was extra special too because Beckham is named after my Dad's Dad. He gave a wonderful blessing and there was just a very wonderful spirit in the room with all of our wonderful family who came to be there with us. Johns Grandparents came up from San Diego, His sister Karey's family came down from Seattle, and their good friend Sue came from Long Beach. Proud Mom and DadHandsome BrothersProud Grandma and Grandpa with all their GrandkidsProud Great Grandma and Grandpa

PS. I didn't want to lump this in with the rest of our Vacation so see the last post if you are just DYING to know about the rest of our trip :)

6 comments:

Grandma Caroline said...

It was a really special day and you are right about the Spirit. After hearing the BLessing Dad pronounced, I am so sorry he never got to Bless any of you.

Larry and Leah said...

Great day for me - thanks John!

Campbell Family said...

Beckham looks so handsome in his little blessing outfit! What a trio of cute boys.

The Henderson Family said...

Beckham looked to cute in his Blessing outfit! I wish we could have been there for the special day! I'm so glad that it wasa good trip and that so many were able to make it.

Megan Bartlett said...

I LOVE Davis's outfit! It's too cute! All those pictures are awesome! And Beckham is SOOOO adorable! You have such handsome boys!

jakenapril said...

What a beautiful day! Your parents look as young as ever! Absolutely fabulous day...family and friends and those 3 handsome boys of yours!