Friday, April 24, 2009

Vacation Recap Complete

Friday:
  • John and I got to go to CA adventures without the kiddos for a few hours thanks to our friends who gave us their Twofers and eat at the winery where we have wanted to eat forever. We got to ride on the new Toy Story Mania ride and then we did Screaming twice...I did Screaming a third time because we had fast passes for it but someone couldn't stomach it...Johns getting old! :)
  • All of our family came into town and the kids dyed Easter eggs
Saturday:
  • Kids had an Easter egg hunt
  • Went to the Park where the kids got to play...so did the Dads
  • All of my extended family on my Moms side came over for an early Easter dinner and an Adult Easter egg hunt. John and I made out with $53, 6 golf balls, and 2 pocket knives with Unocal on them (you could definitely tell which eggs my Dad stuffed). It was super fun!!!

5 comments:

Grandma Caroline said...

You took some really great pictures and it was so fun to all be together, I am so sorry you got sick when you went home.

Campbell Family said...

sounds like you had quite the trip! It is fun to see your big family pictre. Can't wait until we get to go to Cali with you and go on all the fun rides! Hope you guys get feeling better soon!

SoCal Rogers said...

Tell John... I can't stomach that roller coaster either!

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Great pics. btw, your pictures proved who did and didn't false start in the race.

SLO Rober said...

No wonder our kids are so good lookin'! Look at that family!