Monday, May 14, 2012

Our little nest

We had a bird make a nest in our wreath and I was worried about it since the door gets opened and shut so much, so I moved it. The little bird was determined and she built it again. This time I decided to leave it there. Its been fun having a little bird for a pet. John has not felt so happy about the bird....the bird has flown in twice when hes opened the door and then hes had to chase it out.

Today he decided to look at moving the nest but when he peaked inside look what he found!


They must have just hatched. Its hard to even tell how many there are. How fun that we have little chicks!

2 comments:

The Ramsay's said...

oh my heck that is so sweet! I'm such a sucker for baby-anything...lol

Raelyn said...

Oh my goodness! THAT is so awesome. I can not believe that bird was so determined to be there!!! We had one, last year, directly under our slider that goes out to the backyard where the trampoline is. That door is used so much, we thought for sure the bird would leave eventually...but nope...laid eggs, hatched and three weeks later, flew away. It was pretty cool to watch the process.