Monday, March 12, 2012

Break on Spring Break

Today was the first day of spring break. We went to the park this evening to play kickball and Caleb fell off the monkey bars. I could tell he was hurt but when we felt around it didn't feel broken. He could move his fingers and he could bring his arm up but it hurt when he would try to make it straight. He sat out for our kickball game and I went to look at it about 45 minutes later and this is what it looked like:


I took him to the Instacare and they took an x-ray and found that the tip of his elbow had broken off.


Poor kid had to sit around for an hour until his parents got smart enough to take him to the Dr. They put a really good splint on it tonight and tomorrow I'm going to see if I can get him into an Orthopedic Dr.

What a bummer way to start Spring Break!

No comments: