Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Where to begin....

We left my Dads house at 4:30 this morning after a wonderful long weekend that included my home ward auction, Mothers Day, Disneyland, Sea World, swimming, Grandpa Larry, Grandpa and Grandma Henderson, going through my Moms office, 2 trips to the donut shop, 7-11 for slurpees, and sorting 7 bins of the Rober Family life from 1977 until the present.



Whew, no wonder I'm beat!

I am surrounded by boxes, laundry, and everything else we dumped in the middle of our floor along with 2 grouchy boys. I'm weeks behind in blogging, have 2 photo shoots to edit along with our trip pictures, and we start some major yard construction this week! I'm so excited about our yard!!!

There is so much to look forward to but so much to do at the same time! Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining - I'm so happy about everything! It just would have been nice for all this great stuff to spread itself out just a little bit.

At least I got my summer header up and this post is a start at getting my blog back in order....now I just have to go figure out where to begin on my house.

I think I will start with a prayer!