Thursday, September 17, 2009

Excuse me!?!

Today I got to mother help in Caleb's class. As it was time to go I told him he got to ride home with Mom and he was not very happy about that because he wanted to go on Steve's bus. As we were walking to the parking lot I was joking with him about why he would rather ride the bus than come home with me. His response:

"Yeah, but Mom Steve is cool."

I said "excuse me, and I'm NOT cool!?!" His response:

"No, you're pretty"
(which slightly redeemed him)

As we were driving away I was behind the ever cool Steve's bus and Caleb said "follow him Mom!" I said, "No I'm going to pass him because I'm cooler!" Caleb's answer:

"Ummmm Mom, remember you're just a little bit cool."

Cant wait to think of what he thinks about me in first grade :)

2 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Haha! Too funny! It's okay - someday he'll think you're cool again!

Sara said...

Bwahahahaha. That is hilarious.

PS I think your totally cooler than this Steve kid. :)