Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"Surfing"

Caleb has been able to go with John on the boat a couple of times this summer. Hes watched John surf behind the boat and so the other day he came to John with a hanger and a little piece of string and asked John to pretend to be the boat so that he could surf using the hanger as the handle. Daddy of course had to take it a step further!


Davis for some reason couldn't stay on the carpet but he enjoyed his version of surfing just as much and when we did FHE this week the boys wanted to surf for activity!

4 comments:

Grandma Caroline said...

That was soooooooo Cute! They are getting to such a cute stage, I wish I was there all the time.

SLO Rober said...

goofy kids! what a riot!

Evenson Fam said...

I love the videos!! Tyler and I were both laughing. The one of Davis is so hilarious!

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Aww man...I want John to give me one of those when we see you in a week...