Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Little bits....

So....John has a job that started in Cedar City and the budget is super tight. To save money he asked if he could take our fax machine. I protested for a few minutes since it has our answering machine on it. Who needs an answering machine though...I have a cell phone. I told him to take it and he did yesterday and then what do you know, yesterday afternoon my trusty cell phone that has been held together with electrical tape for 6 months decided to break. So now I have no answering machine at home and no cell phone. I just ordered a new one and it will be coming on Thursday evening. Until then if you need to get a hold of me and I don't answer at home send me an e-mail!

Tomorrow is the big day and it looks like more people think we are having a girl than a boy. I haven't got a clue but if I did have to venture a guess we both lean towards another boy. We cant come up with a girl name that sounds right but our boy name seems right. We always call the baby "he" but that may be habit since we have only ever called a baby in my tummy "he." Anyway I have craved the same things but I have never had this much acne...not even during puberty! So we will see....until 2:00 tomorrow.......

3 comments:

amandamenghini said...

Ahh! Isn't it so exciting? Good luck and hopefully he won't pull a davis and be modest.

Sara said...

I can't wait to find out!

SLO Rober said...

Girl!!!!! A lovey, cuddly one. Ty is wearing me out.

says Brian