Friday, August 15, 2008

He did it despite my "buns of steel!"


Today I needed another shot of my progesterone. I really don't want to haul both kids into town each week and deal with them in the Dr office so I'm making John do them despite his reluctance! I got everything ready while he did a few laps around our room breathing deeply and saying, "I can do this!" He alcoholed the area a few times to give himself more time. And then he did it! Yeah for John!. My personal favorite part was how giddy he was after he had done it and kept say, "I did it!"
I'm flattered at how "toned" he must think my hips and bum are since he was like, "it went in easy, I didn't even have to put some muscle into it!"

Seriously!?!

9 comments:

Charis said...

Dang, how can you talk about shots so easily, never mind preparing it YOURSELF! Wow! I am petrified of shots!

Yes, that is Shelley, wow,what a small world? She is in our ward here.

SLO Rober said...

Yay! keep going! I love the family pictures. I can't believe how old Sara looks! She's gorgeous!

amandamenghini said...

Ha! That's funny! Brian would faint if I asked him to do that, so good for you guys!

Evenson Fam said...

Um I feel like fainting just reading about it...

Sara said...

Oh that's funny. Way to go John.

The Queen said...

Oh my gosh. I am crackin' up!! hahahaha! And congrats on your anniversary (at first I wrote marriage. lol)

Grandma Caroline said...

I am just thankful that you have finally found out what causes you trouble carrying your kids! I am thankful for John sucking it up and doing it. You know that's how my sister started into medicine- she gave our grandmother the shots she needed, and she was only 5 years old!

The Henderson Family said...

YAY for John! I told him he'd have no problem!

Megan Bartlett said...

Haha! Yay Dr. John! Needles stink.