Friday, May 30, 2008

Ive been book tagged

Directions:
1- Get the nearest Book to you, or one you're reading that contains over 123 pages.
2- Go to the 123 page.
3- Find the 5th sentence.
4- Post the 5th sentence.
5-Tag five people.

Well...I'm changing it (no offence to the person who first started this). I figure I can use this to my advantage to find new books to read. So I'm going to post the last 5 books Ive read and then I will tag Amanda Hallows, Kate, Caroline, Amanda Menghini, and April because I know your all readers and then you can post the last 5 books you've read and then I suddenly have a great place to look for books to read.
So here are the last 5 books Ive read:
  1. Go Forward with Faith (Pres Hinckleys bio)
  2. Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
  3. Enna Burning by Shannon Hale
  4. No One can take your Place by Sheri Dew
  5. Love is a Verb by Mary Ellen Edmonds
If you love to read and have read a good book lately please leave a comment with the book so I can have even more ideas!

2 comments:

jakenapril said...

You know me too well. My blog has tons of recommended books...and my book club is currently reading Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. I haven't read it yet, but I will by the time book club rolls around. Books are the best, especially in the summer...and I love that Makenna is in school because then we get those awesome book orders!!! Hooray for book orders!

Mae said...

Recent books that I've read:

"The Host" by Stephenie Meyer

"The Thirteenth Tale" by Diane Setterfield