Wednesday, June 15, 2011


My Aunt and Uncle had a condo for the week in Brianhead but my Aunt got sick and they weren't able to come. We were sad they couldn't come visit but they were nice enough to let us use the condo for the week.

It was super nice and had the most amazing pool! The boys and I went up on Tuesday for the day and John came up and joined us that night. We hit a little food mart on the way up and the boys chose artichokes for dinner. Yum!


We spent most of Wednesday swimming and having fun before coming home in time for swim lessons. We headed back up this last weekend and had such a good time getting away from home for a couple of days.

We started off hiking...



Davis of course found time to stop and pick flowers!


We played in the snow (who am I kidding - I stood by the car and didn't touch the snow - but the boys sure had fun)



We did A LOT of swimming and played a lot of UNO!

We should have been suspicious when Beckham fell asleep on his own....


I was up the rest of the night with a boy who was very sick! Despite the yucky ending we had a very relaxed time and it was nice to have a little break from the normal routine!

No comments: