Monday, April 4, 2011

Refreshed

I saw this picture on the Internet...


I love everything about it! I don't have a source for it but it inspired me. I grabbed a few things I had around the house and came up with this:

I love it so much more! It feels like I got something new but all I did was change things up. I do think I want to put a little something on the white jar to embellish it just a little bit. The bonus is that my utensil drawer is not so cluttered anymore!

Updated: Now that Ive had a few days to sit on it Ive changed it up just a little bit more. I did pay $2 for a pack of vinyl decals that I'm really excited about and used 1 on my jar and used red spray paint I already had for the jar ring.


I decided it was time to take a look at my other counter and assess it and now it looks like this:


I have had a tray fetish for a while now which was good because I ended up using two of them in the kitchen!

Everything feels fresher and even better it was free!

No comments: