Sunday, June 28, 2009

My babe of a cousin, her babe, and her babe of a friend

Oh and her babe of a husband too...

This is my cousin Kelly

Shes got that really deep natural beauty and I was so excited that on a trip to Vegas she decided to come up and visit up for a night. And since we are hicks in the middle of nowhere out here we took them shooting. None of them had ever shot a gun before (although I'm not sure Brian was telling the truth since hes pretty much a natural shot). We had fun and it was really fun to see her and Savannah together and just to let her and Beckham be together since she is just a few hours older than he is.



They all did really good although I'm not sure Kelly will ever trust me again after her reaction to shooting a shotgun :)




Oh and Becks wanted to show off his new skill....
Not bad buddy!

If you want to see all the pictures go here...

Anyone else want to come visit?

5 comments:

Grandma Caroline said...

Where is the picture of my 'babe' shooting a gun? You didn't brag that your a sharpshooter, so I will!

Grandma Caroline said...

Oh, and I can't wait to see that little Beckham too! He's getting so big!

SoCal Rogers said...

I had so much fun and Brian can't stop talking about going back to visit. He wants to take a swim in your lake and shoot guns again! I love your house and you are a great cook. Thank you for such a great time!

Sara said...

OK, so looks like we need to visit you hicks again so that we can go shooting too!

Karla DeCamp said...

Kelly looks gorgeous!