Thursday, June 18, 2009

Celebrate!

We had a good birthday party for Davis and he got cars, cars, and more cars which made his day! Maybe because its the fact that I'm a mother of boys but I think the individual hot wheels are pretty cool too. In fact the other day we saw a hot wheels ice cream truck and I couldn't pass it up!
We love you big guy! Just for the record....he didnt get all those cars tonight, that is our collection he was playing with before dinner and before we unwrapped presents.

4 comments:

Karla DeCamp said...

I want to come play cars with Davis! What an awesome picture of him lying down with all his cars. How long did they last in that perfect square??? :)
I can't believe how big the kids are getting! Happy Birthday to Davis!
xo

Grandma Caroline said...

I love my blog!!!!!!!!! This is your best one yet! I'm so glad Davis (the sweet) had a good birthday party, I knew he would with a mom like you. I like hot wheels too!

The Gallagher Family said...

Your boys are so adorable! Thanks for the invite. I have the most fun memories of you and me dressing up Sean as a girl.

Sara said...

Oh my gosh, Mason would be in heaven. Those are a lot of cars.