Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Staheli Farm 2012

We went to Staheli Farm for our annual fall FHE!





I love this tradition, and the way the boys faces lighted up when I announced that tonight was the night to got to the farm. We had a great time of course - the weather was perfect. It seems to get better each year. Of course there are always our favorite things.



















This year they also had some sort of trampoline/bounce house that was half out of the ground.


Wicka D. Witch was also a fun addition to the pumpkin patch. She was pretty creepy but fun.





They also had pig races!



We were there for over 3 hours and could have stayed for 3 more!




Until next year...



1 comment:

Abbie said...

It really is so much fun. The pics in the corn slide made me laugh. I'm hoping to get there this year since we didn't last year. I just wonder if my kids will still have as much fun as they did when they were younger...sometimes it is sad when they grow up and don't like things like this anymore.