Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The end of Preschool!

Apparently Caleb really doesn't show me what he learns at preschool! When giving out diplomas today they gave each kid an "award" of what they were really good at. I was all ready for most kind but he got "Best Mathematician!" I guess hes really good at his math...only he wont show me! Looks like there might be another engineer in the family!Oh my...Can it really be 2 years ago since he started... On an interesting note, remember Sarah, the little lady that wrote Caleb a love note. She is the one sitting with Caleb on his first day of Preschool.

Hes been being stalked :)

6 comments:

The Hamlin Family said...

You guys have been having fun. We need to get together. The graduation party looks like a blast...and I don't doubt you have a little genius in the family!!! Luke's graduation was today too...but lucky for me (because I would have been emotional)...he gets another one next year!!! HAHAHA!!!

The Hamlin Family said...

PS...The hot wheels pictures looked like a blast...every little boys dream seeing those cars!!!

Raelyn said...

Caleb looked so tiny on his first day, which was almost the same time that Tyler started, so it made me smile. They just grow so so fast!!! Your post brought back memories...Ty graduates Kindergarten in one month... Ohhhhhh, I don't know about this!

The Henderson Family said...

He's so grown up, and so handsome! No suprise he's a ladies man!

Grandma Caroline said...

If it's sad for a mom to watch a 4year old to grow up, think how grandma feels! He is getting so big now and I love to hear about what he does!

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Best mathematician... atta baby.