Monday, March 23, 2009

Slacker

Yes, I have been slacking in the blog...which is funny to me that Ive been hearing that complaint from a lot of people when I still blog more than most of them!!!

Beckham is my lifeline right now. Hes so perfect in every way and just makes me feel validated every time he smiles at me...which is all the time. Hes had officially started sleeping though the night and sleeps from about 9 or 10 until about 7 or 8 in the morning, hes perfect I tell you!Caleb and Davis are both growing up faster than I can believe but are at that stage where they have started to bug each other, which in turns drives me crazy that they cant get along! We went to the mountains this weekend with some friends and it was fun. There was a fire, a BBQ, 4 wheelers, shotguns, and lots of good company. Davis couldn't get enough of the 4 wheelers and kept asking to go vroom.Ive been taking lots of pictures for people and learning a lot. Its a good experience but like Ive said before it makes me feel very humble to admit and show others that Im not good at something yet and just learning. Where else do you start though?

As for John, work has been stressful as his jobs have been wrapping up but he did just get a good sized job in Cedar City. If he can get a few more we will be feeling even better!

So there is a very boring update blog...

6 comments:

Sara said...

You guys make handsome boys! And that's all I got to say about that! :)

The Henderson Family said...

You still post more often than I do so I can't complain!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

You post way more then me.....

Saturday was fun! Your boys are the cutest!

Email me some of the pics you took of Nathan!

Grandma Caroline said...

I think your photos are great! I remember starting 'genealogy', UGH! Sometimes the 'first draft' of what I turned into the temple for work to be done comes back to bite me in the behind, I don't think your photo's will do that, at least I hope not! Those are darling photo's of Beckham! Thanks for posting again. Come see dad's mustache limerick, it's cute!

SLO Rober said...

The boys are growing too much! But, Lis. The shotguns are way too country... (tee hee!)

Hailey said...

Lisa, you are still the best blogger I know...