Tuesday, January 13, 2009

EXCITING!

Last night I called Labor and Delivery and they said they were empty so to expect a call at 5:30 this morning...I'm very excited and couldn't go back to sleep after 4:00 so I'm up, showered, and shaved and just waiting....waiting...waiting...

I do have some exciting news though...My cousin Kelly and I are about 6 years apart but neither of us had sisters growing up so we kind of filled that role for each other. Its been so wonderful that as the years have passed it seems that the age gap between us has also closed. Figure this, her husband Brian and John even grew up together in Seattle. Needless to say I feel much love for her and her husband.

When we found out we were pregnant it was kind of sad because neither of my brothers or Johns siblings were going to have babies really close to this little guy and both Caleb and Davis have multiple cousins within a month or two of them. But then we found out Kelly and Brian were expecting and they were just a couple of weeks behind us. Well, yesterday I got the call that she was in labor! They expected her to have the baby this morning between 6-8. Which means that their little Savannah and our Beckham are going to be born the same day!

Pretty much they are already best friends that they cant stand not to come to earth the same day!

Keep us both in your prayers and since John hasn't got a clue to get on our blog, let alone post, it might be a few days before I report back!

Lots of love and thanks for all your prayers and thoughts that you have given us in this pregnancy!

7 comments:

jakenapril said...

I just had to let you know that I am so excited for you, for today, for what it will bring. And that is the coolest...about Kelly, in more ways than one! Hooray for you today...can't wait.
P.S. John and Jake are in the same boat.

The Henderson Family said...

YAY! The day is finally here! We are so excited for you! Give me 3 1/2 months and we'll have another little one for Beckham to play with! Let us know how it goes!

The Hamlin Family said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU....Can't wait to see pics!!!

amandamenghini said...

Good luck! This is so exciting! I'll look forward to the pictures.

Grandma Caroline said...

You made me a happy grandma today!

Megan Bartlett said...

Has this baby come YET??? I bet you're totally dying! I'm very excited for you that Baby Beckham is making his soon-to-be entrance! Good luck!

Sara said...

Oooh, I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!