Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Bellagio

Davis and I got to go to Las Vegas last weekend to celebrate Uncle Ricks 60th b-day. We had a blast, just Mommy and Davis right before he started Kindergarten!


We headed straight to their penthouse suite where Davis and Savannah played and jumped all over the beds :-)


We got to watch the fountains from Uncle Matt and Uncle Peters room! What a view!


Then we headed over the Embassy Suites with Grandpa. It was so nice and quiet compared to the strip! Thank goodness!


The next morning we hit the outlets for some last minute school shopping, and then we were off to the Bellagio pool - or pools to be more correct! There were about 6 of them!



They had rented a cabana and it was so nice to sit and relax in!




Savvy, Davis, and I also went and explored the hotel.



I'm so glad I got a little one on one with my little man and to spend time with family! Savvy an Davis were the best of friends on this trip!

No comments: