Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First day of school 2012

Its here! Caleb started school today and Davis went and had his orientation treasure hunt. I can hardly believe it! Davis doesn't officially start school until Tuesday when Beckham starts preschool too!

We started our morning off with cinnamon rolls!


Our big third grader!



Our Kindergartner!


He loves his backpack!


Then we were off!



Caleb didn't even wait for me he was so ready and excited. I had just enough time to wave to him from his door. We had to wait a half hour for Davis' treasure hunt. Luckily for him his buddies Ezra and Briggs are in his class.



Then we hunted around his classroom and learned all the rules. It was pretty obvious he was held - he cut his hat out almost perfectly!


His teacher is going to have her work cut out for her to keep him busy. Just yesterday in the car I was giving him math problems at his request. I said, "what is 6+3-1." He responds, "that's the same as 3x3-1." He is so smart! Regardless just watching him so prepared today made me feel really good that I have no doubts that he is ready!

Both of my boys have the teacher I was hoping for! We are going to have a great year, I just know it!

No comments: