Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Home alone!

Look who started school today! First official day of Kindergarten!


Such a stud, not even a hesitation.


Then it was off to drop this guy off to Preschool!


I call this the "enough already Mom!" picture.


He walked in like he owned the place!





I came home and cleaned for a couple hours and got SO much done! I grabbed Becks from our carpool just in time to get Davis off the bus!


Oh, man where does the time go. There is a part of me that feels a bit lazy or selfish for having time to just myself. Then I remind myself that for the most part, the last 9 years I have operated in panic mode. I have felt like I am running so hard and hardly able to keep up. I'm really looking forward to finally being able to keep up and be the kind of Mom that just might be a little less frazzled!

There is always hoping at least!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

It will be awesome and you'll love it!