Wednesday, April 4, 2012

See ya!

We are off to CA today and the Philippines tomorrow! I am so excited!

10 years ago from right now John and I were falling in love the first time. Our first date and kiss were on March 30, 2002. Three weeks later on April 23rd we knew we would be getting married. How fun that 10 years later we get to run away from everything here and now and return back to a place and time where we are the focus of every minute and every thought - like when we first fell in love.

If someone had given me a glimpse of us 10 years later it would have been hard to imagine how we got here. I remember thinking when I was single how everything would be so much easier when I was married. Seriously? What was I thinking! Marriage is by far the hardest and best thing I have ever experienced.

This quote popped into my head as I was writing all of this:


But dreams to come true!

Be back in a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Boons said...

We hope you're having a great time. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!