Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Over the Big Moon!

A few months ago my friend Pam came to me and said she wanted to start a blog that was all about home - recipes, routines, traditions, games, learning activities....a place where Moms could get ideas. I thought it was a great idea and said I would do some posting. As we talked more about it it became a joint effort and we both did a few posts here and there but with summer going full swing and me still dealing with my personal stuff we just never got it all together to launch. Until now!


I was a little nervous about taking on a project when I just finished eliminated all the extra things from my life and seriously do I really need another blog! But this blog is something that I feel passionaly about. I have so many cool ideas bouncing around in my head. A lot of the time I get distracted by the day to day mundane routines and this will give me the push to get them done. 

Another big reason for doing this is that I think families are becoming disconnecting and it scares me for the future we are creating. I want to share ideas about how parents can spend more time enjoying their kids . I feel passionate about strengthening the family and this gives me a place to support family and family life. Being a Wife and Mom is one of the most amazing gifts ever!

We will be posting 5 days a week so come check us out!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! Let me know if you need any ideas :)

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Woo Woo!

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

Love it!! I always think you have the greatest and most fun ideas for kids. So glad to be able to follow all your ideas.